Thursday, December 4, 2008

The past month

mother and son
Not so happy face

Wyatt and Hunter in the bath together! We had a sleepover!


Wyatt and his uncle michael. Warmin up till daddy gets home for the real deal!
Mycah and Wyatt

Rylie with leaves in her hair
Aunt Kari, Rylie, and Belle playing in the leaves. Who's that weirdo in the back?
Daddy Nathan (my cousin) and Olivia
Olivia, Wyatt, and Brady playing together. (3rd cousins)
Mommy Anna (my cousin)and Brady
Aaron covered in leaves. (My cousin)
Aaron showing the kids how its done
Belle's turn
Rylie's turn!

1 comment:

DeGroot Family said...

camber your pictures are so cute. I was thinking about you this morning because they were talking on the news about some troops that get to come home for christmas - is jeff one of them!?!? We are definitely praying for him, and I know you are so excited to be back with your hubby and have your family united. love you!