Monday, January 26, 2009

JEFF'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Together Again!

Daddy and son

Jeff and his mom

Jeff' dad and step mom




Waiting in the gym for daddy to arrive. Wyatt's shirt says... "My daddy is brave....My Daddy is strong....My daddy is a soldier

The Boys in their jammies. :)


Hangin out


We love our new couches

Daddy's first time feeding wyatt in almost a year


Wyatt playing in the living room with his cell phone (jeff's old one)

Our new couches!!!!!!

Out to dinner with some friends

Wyatt and Kaleb, You can't tell really but Wyatt is pretty much attacking Kaleb


Wish I was looking!





2 comments:

kari said...

I couldn't help but cry when I was looking at your pics together. I am so excited u guys r finally together. I can't wait till the whole fam gets to be together and we will finally have our missing piece that was missing for far too long. Love u guys,
Kari

DeGroot Family said...

i am so excited that he is home! i've been checking your blog every morning to see if there was a post about jeff coming home. YEAH!!!!!!